Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

PLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYIIIII

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGG
RRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCC CCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP PPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

A fantastic addition to the Brackenwood world

Though continuelly you have been put down for not your lack of art, but lack of story, you have proven all wrong with a beautifully written and acted script. Everything was yet again at its prime in your animations.

Great work, and I can't wait for the next.

-=Boom De Ah Dah Collab=- -=Boom De Ah Dah Collab=-

Why would you complain

Your review on the recent flash, "I love the HALO world" got me interested in this collab you mentioned. But if you had any common sense at all you would know that having a collab of people doesn't always mean dick jokes and more dick jokes plus a few bad animations will top that of one artist who took the time to make something much better. Sure, Greenfrost6 had sprites throughout, but anyone on this site can clearly see that more time and creativity was put into his work more so than a bunch of people trying to get a cheap laugh with an hours worth of animating.

Don't complain when your "hard work", in reality, only took 20 minutes.

Mr-No-Name responds:

Yeah, me and Greenfrost patched things up. I was mostly just jealous with him.

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

An instant classic to add to Newgrounds

I had actually never seen the discovery channel song before. After the video I followed the youtube link and now I just can't stop watching both this and the original over and over again.

Very well done, deserves every award it gets.

On The Moon (episode 17) On The Moon (episode 17)

Over the top hilarious-ness.

The ending punch line was fantastic, very well written and animated! The, "On The Moon" series has proven itself yet again to be one of the greater comedy workings on newgrounds. Keep up all the hard work.

Curse of the Wal-Mart Man Curse of the Wal-Mart Man

Very nicely done

It was all very well played out with a perfect sense of humor thrown in. Definitely deserved Daily Feature.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

Lulz.

Sketched - Souvenirs Sketched - Souvenirs

I don't know...

I don't want to be mean, but, I'm stoned as fuck and this still wasn't that funny. And since this was meant to be a comedy, it has failed.

Sorry :(

sirjeffofshort responds:

Comedy is a fickle beast like that, sometimes you even need MORE of your brain for it to work. Haha, seriously though, if you didn't find it funny I guess I can't argue with that, I hope you'll give us another shot in the future though.

MK Mishaps Gold MK Mishaps Gold

I see nothing but lolz in your future

With every new joke came many new lol's.

Great job on this!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Awesome plot, easy to follow!

I ... Umm... Really can't express my feelings very well about this creation of yours, Egoraptor.

This video just made me completly speechless the rest of the night.

Congrats, I think it did its job.

[Prototype] [Prototype]

Brilliant

Loved every second of it. Made me really laugh out loud.

Battosai810 responds: