Theia Theia

Everything was great

But the collision system is just down right bad. It made everything overly more annoying than it should have been and because of which I quit the game early. I beat the spider boss and left. I don't want to deal with that for another 10+ levels let alone another level.

If the collision is fixed I am putting money on it that not only will people return to finish the game, but the score will go up greatly.

Hip Hop Tennis Hip Hop Tennis

Fun, funny, entertaining

Boring, annoying, slow. It was fun for the first match, but after that it wasn't so great. I kept expecting to get skill points to increase my skills after each match, but they never came. Why even have that portion of the game to review stats when you know by the third match you are already going to be completely dominated skill set wise.

Kind of a pointless game, but good for killing 10 minutes.

Reincarnation: OTSYD Reincarnation: OTSYD

Very cool

A very well done game. I was waiting for your next release for quite some time. I love the reuincarnation series. Another great adition to the hopefully long living saga. Whens the next one coming?

Sniper Assassin 4 Sniper Assassin 4

Just in agreement with everyone else

The game doesn't work once you get to the GIGOLO level. First time I've ever encountered a game submission where the author didn't even play his own game.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Awesome game

I just absolutely love every part of it. Amazingly entertaining and addictive as cocaine.... Trust me.

turnz turnz

Good game.

Did this immediatly remind anyone else of Orbitz?

Its a game from a couple years back that is exactly like this, without the screen turning.

Escape from the Klan! Escape from the Klan!

Okkk... ;)

Good project I suppose.

What's the song name?

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

Not very good.

I didn't get a chance to play the harder version, but this is really, really easy.

MindChamber responds:

for a game thats so easy, you didnt get a single medal, you're just full of shit

Build a Robot 3 Build a Robot 3

Great game

Very awesome.

The robot you make is so customizable it it seems like it is a small piece of your own self.

Nice game, very entertaining and fun loving. Favored.

Mario Match Mario Match

I think

The game was great.

But the most fun I had was the ad in the preloader!

That was funny as hell!