Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

PLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYIIIII

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGG
RRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCC CCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP PPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

A fantastic addition to the Brackenwood world

Though continuelly you have been put down for not your lack of art, but lack of story, you have proven all wrong with a beautifully written and acted script. Everything was yet again at its prime in your animations.

Great work, and I can't wait for the next.

-=Boom De Ah Dah Collab=- -=Boom De Ah Dah Collab=-

Why would you complain

Your review on the recent flash, "I love the HALO world" got me interested in this collab you mentioned. But if you had any common sense at all you would know that having a collab of people doesn't always mean dick jokes and more dick jokes plus a few bad animations will top that of one artist who took the time to make something much better. Sure, Greenfrost6 had sprites throughout, but anyone on this site can clearly see that more time and creativity was put into his work more so than a bunch of people trying to get a cheap laugh with an hours worth of animating.

Don't complain when your "hard work", in reality, only took 20 minutes.

Mr-No-Name responds:

Yeah, me and Greenfrost patched things up. I was mostly just jealous with him.

Theia Theia

Everything was great

But the collision system is just down right bad. It made everything overly more annoying than it should have been and because of which I quit the game early. I beat the spider boss and left. I don't want to deal with that for another 10+ levels let alone another level.

If the collision is fixed I am putting money on it that not only will people return to finish the game, but the score will go up greatly.

Hip Hop Tennis Hip Hop Tennis

Fun, funny, entertaining

Boring, annoying, slow. It was fun for the first match, but after that it wasn't so great. I kept expecting to get skill points to increase my skills after each match, but they never came. Why even have that portion of the game to review stats when you know by the third match you are already going to be completely dominated skill set wise.

Kind of a pointless game, but good for killing 10 minutes.

Reincarnation: OTSYD Reincarnation: OTSYD

Very cool

A very well done game. I was waiting for your next release for quite some time. I love the reuincarnation series. Another great adition to the hopefully long living saga. Whens the next one coming?